Thursday, August 14, 2014

Favorites of March

Couldn't leave out these few favorites from March!
I was laughing so hard as I looked over at Leila crawling and kicking her pants off as she went. I mean seriously who needs them?!
Got together for a friend's birthday this month and I couldn't resist capturing a picture of all these girls. I love that Leila will have lots of friends growing up here!
I wanted to turn these next three pictures into a sequence but I don't know how to do it on my computer. Oh well! I just love Leila's face in each of these. She loves walks with Daddy! So thankful for such great weather these days!
Also had to include these little gems. I'm pretty sure this was us watching "Frozen"...like mother like daughter...we were both really into it!
This is such a random post but I just loved each of these and couldn't leave them out. I love each of these moments! Life is so good!!

0 comments: