Saturday, June 21, 2008

BLOG




As of June 6, 2008, I am no longer considered a high school student. I've heard graduation is a pretty big step. It is the first step into independence. I dont know what most people do to commemorate this step forward, but i have decided the only way for me to feel truly matured is to get a blog. It is just the natural technology progression. At 12ish you get an email and do the whole AIM thing, 14 you get a myspace, around 16 you are finally ready for a facebook. And lastly, once you have graduated, it's all about the blog. Almost every member of my family has a blog and as the youngest of 6 children it's my job to follow in my older siblings footsteps. So, as I embark on this new journey I will do my best to keep those who are actually intrested in my life as up to date as possible as well as trying to make my life more exciting than it really is. But bare with me. I'm a beginner. This is just simply my life as Karlee.

9 comments:

Anie said...

CONGRATULATIONS Karlee!!!!!! I am SO PROUD of you for joining the world of blogging!! You truly are a REAL grown-up now!!! I am SUPER excited to hear (and SEE) about all your adventures this summer while at BYU!!! LIVE it UP!!!! :) Love you!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

JoSue said...

Love it! Way to go Karlee! It'll be so nice to see what your up to. Don't worry, we were anti-blogging for a while but then we gave in and realized that it's actually really fun to keep everyone involved with what we're doing. Especially since the family is so spread out. Anyway, I'm so excited for you to be in Provo and wish that Clark and I were there to hang out! You'll love it though. Provo in the summer is so fun. Good luck with the first week of school! Love you!

The Jeffs Family said...

Yea! I found your blog. It was so fun chatting with you tonight. We will have to keep in touch while you are away. Have so much fun for me in Utard.

martyrudd said...

I found your blog thru Clark and Jo's blog. congratulations...but keep up the posts so that we can see current pics!!
We love and miss you, xoxoMOM

Tisha said...

hey! so the rule of blogging is that you have to keep it updated! where all all the "first apartment" pics? love you! and I hope you are having so much fun! xoxo

Cothran Family said...

Karlee- I haven't even seen you yet and you live down state street! Keep up your blog, congrats on graduation and we will see you soon
Cousin Eliza

The Hansen Family said...

Yahoo Karlee! We love you!

Anie said...

SO, how about 4th of July weekend??? I want to see what you ended up doing!! POST POST!! Hope you're loving school and studying hard!! :) Talk to you soon! Love you!!

JoSue said...

update, update, update!! C'mon, we all want to know how much you love American Heritage!! By the way, I DREADED that class and was so glad I took it in the summer because the pain was over quickly. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep EVERY time I opened the book to read. Hopefully you are more of a historian than I am. Anyway, update, update, update!!