Sunday, September 9, 2012

Welcoming Spring

Spring Semester
This is only my second spring semester living in Rexburg, but I would have to admit that it's the happiest semester. Of course the weather plays a huge role in this happiness but there is just something else that makes you want to play! This is how Jeremy and I started out our spring.

Special snacks during study time. So fancy! Food is the only thing that can keep the focus on studying.

FORT!
Such classic fun. However we didn't last long sitting on the ground watching a movie. Our bodies are just getting too old!


With the nice spring weather we have also enjoyed some walks and outdoor activities like the nature park!

Jeremy and I haven't been to the nature park since before his mission. (Refer to the October 9, 2008 post...classic!) We thought this would be a great activity to start off our spring this year. 

The ducks weren't as active as our last visit, but still way fun. This was Jeremy's favorite duck. She was just sleeping on the bank for awhile until she couldn't resist Jeremy's bread. 
Some of the other ducks were not very friendly at all. In fact they were attacking each other over the bread. I couldn't shell it out fast enough. I eventually just started ignoring those ducks but I kept having this fear that they were going to attack me. Old fears die hard I guess. 

Other than Jeremy's stinkin' allergies, the Spring has started out perfect!

0 comments: