Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Even though we aren't parents yet, Jeremy and I still have started the tradition of celebrating Mother's and Father's Day. I'm always looking for excuses to celebrate anyway. This year I got Jer a cute book about a father and a son. We had Tyler, Kelsey, Mikaela, and Mackenzie over for a little dinner and dessert. We decided burgers and fries were a manly meal and then I made a couple of Jer's favorite things: pistachio salad and Grandma Passey's chocolate cheese dessert. 


Jer got this little gem at church...I made him put it on for a picture but that's how long it lasted.

 I guess I should revise my earlier statement since we do have this little baby who wished Jeremy a heart felt Happy Father's Day. And I have to say, Jer is a very attentive and loving father to Alfred. It makes me excited to see him with our human children one day! :) 


0 comments: