Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Move

I had to add these few pictures documenting a little bit of our move. Since Jeremy was in school up until the day we actually left Rexburg, I took on most of the packing and such. As I have never moved like this before I tried to be extremely organized. This color-coded schedule of cleaning helped with this. :) I guess I take after my mother in some things. 

I didn't take any pictures of packing the truck or anything in Rexburg, so I snapped a few before we took the truck back. Of course it was raining while we were unloading the truck and I didn't capture any of that madness. The Evans, the Rudds, and the Passeys were complete saints with everything they did to help us with this move. Driving the moving truck and van, helping us load and unload, letting us completely take over the garage and upstairs...I seriously don't know what we would do without our families. Thank you all so much for your love and support and of course your help with everything!

The lovesac...I just can't get rid of it! For the next few months it will be living on Tyler's bed at the Evans' house. I just hope that it makes it on our next move!
(They did get it to fit inside the van!)

1 comments:

Anne Hill said...

oh my goodness im kinda super excited i just found your blog! i need some bump photos karlee ;)