Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thanksgiving

We took our regular trip down to Utah for Thanksgiving this year. We were bummed that BYU-I shortened the break, but still couldn't miss out on any time spent with family. (Especially since this would be our last time seeing Tyler before he left.) We really had a blast! It has been forever since we've stayed with Jeremy's Uncle Dave and Aunt Nancy and their family and we loved it! 

Turkey Bowl: Thanksgiving Morning
The first group of players

Us girls freezing but cheering them on!

All the players at the end of the game

I always love spending time with all the little ones in the family! With two new editions in the Evans family (Connor and Ty) I got in a lot of practice for when our little one comes!

Hannah and I have matching jammies! But I traded Jeremy for his basketball shorts while I was cutting the little boys' hair. (My mom would be so proud!) We had to take a picture of the twin cousins!

Jeremy also did some hair cutting helping Tyler prepare to enter the MTC with a fresh missionary haircut!

We also fit in a trip to the temple with the Evans family which was very special and I'm so glad we were able to do this before Tyler left.

With all this family in town, we also had Ty's blessing at Dave and Nancy's house. It was so special to be there for this! He is such a sweet baby and I love that red hair!



Our last day with Tyler included a lot of pictures of course! (There was so much going on they are basically all blurry but I love having these last few pictures before Tyler is gone for two years!

And then we said our goodbyes to the rest of the Evans crew. 


We love this family so much! It was such a blast spending the week with them! I truly am so grateful to have married into such a wonderful family. I couldn't be more blessed!



0 comments: