Thursday, March 27, 2014

Beach Trip

Even out here in North Carolina we are still a beach family. I will admit it is a lot harder to be one out here but we still want our kids to grow up with a love for the ocean. So we make it happen! Over Jeremy's mini fall break we wanted to make sure to get a trip in before it was too cold to go.
It was a really nice day, thankfully, so we were able to enjoy some shelling as a family after Jeremy got his fill of surfing.
Love this beach. We went to Topsail again and I really love that it's convenient, not very crowded, full of shells, and very beautiful.
 
While Daddy was surfing, I took the time to snap some pictures of my little model. I'm still paranoid about keeping her perfect skin out of the sun but I just love this little bathing suit! She was working those sunglasses too!
I think it's safe to say that Leila loves the beach! Success!

1 comments:

Anie said...

SUCH cute pictures!!!! Leila is so photogenic - just like her mama!!! She really is a beautiful baby! And that swimsuit, and sunglasses.... ADORABLE!!! Glad you guys are getting your beach time in! Just wish it was here in Southern CA! THought of you guys while we were at the beach watching surfers on Saturday! Love you!! xo