Saturday, April 5, 2014

Six Months

Leila is already halfway through her first year of life. I really can't believe it! I think this is my favorite age so far because she is becoming more independent and her personality is so apparent. Each day is something new yet she has a schedule down (down to just two naps!) and is so easy right now!
6 Month Stats
Weight: 15lbs 15oz
Height: 26 1/2 inches
In my opinion, Leila is a perfect blend of Jeremy and I and not just physically. She has got a little bit of each of our personalities. She is really easy going and laid back like Jeremy. But she is also happy and playful and a little ham like her mama. :) She also loves books just like me! Her favorite right now is this farm peekaboo touch and feel book. It is so cute how much she loves it. Now every book she reads she tries to feel the pages. I really love it. 
Leila loves when Daddy tickles her belly with his head...it is hilarious. 
That's how I can get smiles like this...
Leila's favorite toy...her toes. This was her position for most of the this photoshoot. At least she can entertain herself! 
Leila is officially sitting now and loving it. She's been supported sitting for awhile but it is so cute to see her figure out how to hold herself up and see the world from a different point of view.
Such a big girl!

0 comments: