Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

When it comes to holidays I am especially grateful to be near family. Nothing makes me happier than to have family together during the holidays. This Thanksgiving we spent the day with the Calhouns and then headed over to the other Calhouns for dinner. Honestly is was just a day full of gratitude and good food. Casual, comfortable, and such a perfect day.
Adley teaching Leila how to roll the ball.  
Leila LOVES her cousins!
I couldn't resist getting a picture of these two. I took this right after Liza asked Jeremy if he could be her uncle too. Love this girl and the whole Calhoun Family!
You know you're an adult when you bring a homemade pie to Thanksgiving. I didn't get a picture of the whole pie but I made my mom's chocolate pie with Aunt Nancy's pie crust recipe that I grew up on. Pretty impressed for my first time!
I am so thankful for my family and for the joy they bring to my life. Couldn't be more grateful for all that the Lord has blessed me with!

0 comments: