Wednesday, February 25, 2015

April Highlights

I've got so much catching up to do but I am determined to not give up. I can't let all these sweet moments of our lives stay stuck in some file on my computer. So here are some highlights from April!
Love family walks with these two! 
Bought Leila her big girl car seat and she is stoked about it! 
 General Conference! 
First Selfie :) 
She melts my heart. 
So our washing machine broke this month and I was devastated. I was taking my laundry over to a friends house to wash and then bringing it back to my place to dry. I was really afraid we were going to have to get a new one which we really cant afford. Thankfully Jeremy, being the absolutely amazing guy he is, took the whole thing apart and was able to fix it and put it back together. Best gift ever! I'm a lucky girl! 
Leila is really into Jeremy's skateboard and Jeremy is eating it up! 
Leila's favorite snack: graham crackers!  
The Relief Society 5K was this month. Jessica and I each had our babes in tow. They love sitting together in the car (cant you tell?) Leila took Jake's blanket but at least gave him her book in return. They are true buds. 
The 5K really wore one of us out.  
She is looking so big! 
I took this picture because after I put Leila down for a nap I love to look around and find remnants of her everywhere. 
We both wore pink to support a dear friend going through breast cancer. Leila makes a good spokes girl! 
Love getting this happy girl up from her naps!
Love this beautiful weather and having a park just down the street to play at whenever we want! 
Sometimes we do races down our big hill. Leila loves it! When shes an Olympian one day we will know where her need for speed started. 
Bath time: it's a favorite time of the day. 
First tooth! 
One picture to remember that life wasn't always smiles. 
Waiting for mommy outside the bathroom.
Tarheel ten miler! We got to cheer on Tisha at the finish line.
Cousin pile up!
Whew! Quite a lot of moments but April really was a great month. I love spending all my time with this girl and her daddy when he's not locked away at school. Can't believe that she will be one year old next month! Time flies and I'm determined to live every minute of it!

0 comments: