Thursday, May 30, 2013

March?

As I started going through pictures from the month of march, I was surprised that I had barely any! Nothing has really happened out of the ordinary. In fact I think these three pictures that I found from this month really sums up our life right now.

Mom, Dad, and Kody (who was also sleeping before he heard me moving around) exhausted!

Jeremy and I enjoying a night together on separate laptops

Mom eating mint-chocolate chip ice cream while playing sudoku on her new phone.

Wow! What a life we live!
Luckily we did get a little photo shoot in for week 30 of the pregnancy!


Kody has been really funny about the pregnancy. I totally believe he knows something is up. He gets really jealous of any kids that come over, he is very protective of me, and seems very interested in my ever growing belly. It will be interesting to see how he reacts when she arrives!

Good news for the month: Only 10 more weeks to go!!!

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

What a fun life we have :)