Monday, August 3, 2015

It's a...

The results are in and it's a BOY!
We had a little scheduling confusion and Jeremy ended up having test at the same time as the ultrasound so I was planning on just going by myself and bringing Leila. When I got there and they saw I had Leila they told me I couldn't take her in with me without another adult. I freaked out because I knew I wouldn't be able to get another appointment before we went out of town. So I immediately called Jeremy and by some miracle he answered and had finished his test early and was running to the hospital. It was awesome that he ended up being able to be there.  
We really were surprised because even though Jeremy said he thought it was a boy neither of us really had any idea what we were having.  
So instead of our usual red and green sugar cookies we stuck with lots and blue and even made some gingerbread boys too!  
Daddy couldn't be more excited, 
and Mommy is pretty happy too. 
But Leila is not so sure.... 
Just kidding! She can't wait for a little brother, even if she has no idea what is really coming her way. But in the meantime the cookies are easing the transition.

0 comments: