Monday, August 3, 2015

NOVEMBER 2014

Since this post has almost 30 pictures in it I think it's safe to say this is a good representation of our day to day for the month of November.
Family walks despite the bitter cold. 
Leila's favorite hats to wear are mommy's or daddy's.
The cold won't keep these two away from the park!

This month we had the opportunity to keep Sam and Ez for a lond weekend while Tisha, Curteis, Adley and Ani when to New York. We had a blast! 
Basketball museum: one of our favorites especially during bad weather. 
Playdough while their pants dried from jumping in puddles. They both were wearing Jeremy's basketball shorts but Ez's kept falling off so he ditched them and told me I needed to get some smaller basketball shorts. 
These three riding in the car together :) 
Seriously melt my heart. Sammy is so sweet to Leila.
And I can always count of them to keep themselves and her entertained. 
This guy celebrated his 25th birthday this month!  
He really is the best dad! 
Leila is really a daddy's girl and loves to spend every minute with him when he is home. 
He is teaching her well...Go Heels!
Cheering for UNC isn't all he is teaching her either...ha!
Leila sure loves her fishy Alfred! 
This month Leila turned 18 months old which is a big milestone. It means she gets to go to nursery at church! Jeremy dropped her off and she did great. I of course had to check on her just to be sure and this is why I found. Couldn't be happier with her friends and her raisins.
 
While starting nursery has it's benefits, the germ sharing is not one of them. Of course right after going to nursery she got sick but sometimes a sick day is exactly what we need. Lots of snuggling on the couch watching movies.
Tisha will be having her baby next month so I brought out a bunch of the baby stuff for her to borrow until Maverick comes. Leila was so excited to see all her old toys.  
This used to be her favorite activity and that hasn't changed. 
I keep telling her it's for the baby and so she started putting her babies in it instead. 
I hope she never out grows her love for books. Story time is one of my absolute favorite times of the day.
This is obviously blurry but I had to include it. Leila hasn't really been into blocks but I finally got her to sit down and build with me. I was so proud of her stacking abilities. This is right before it fell over. 
For Thanksgiving we joined Jeremy's classmates for a Thanksgiving feast. It was so fun to and Leila loved getting so much attention as the only kid there. I am so grateful for the amazing people Jeremy has been able to go to school with over the past year and a half. They are some of the best!
For the actual day of Thanksgiving we joined the Calhouns for dinner and family time. Of course we didn't take a picture as a family so I made Jeremy take one with me after Leila went to bed just to document. I'm so grateful for this guy!
I had to take a picture with these sweet sister missionaries. We have been so blessed with amazing sister missionaries and Leila just loves them. I love having them as an example to our little girl! 
We had a little break from the frigid cold and were able to enjoy the sunshine with some chalk and time at the park. 
Having a playground just down the street is one of the best things about Baity Hill. It makes life so much easier! 
It wouldn't have been a complete November without a Carolina basketball game. 
Lastly I thought I would add these two pictures in. We took these for a little Christmas present idea. They are going to be cute bookmarks so it will look like Leila is hanging from the book. Ha! It was a fun photo session. 

0 comments: