Monday, August 3, 2015

The rest of October...and a little throw back

Just a few more moments from the month...
Leila in her Halloween jammies. 
One of my all time favorite things; snuggling with my girl!
We saw Meet the Mormons this month. It was Leila's first time in the theater. She did a lot better than I expected. Lots of smuggled snacks in my purse saved the day. The movie was fantastic too! We actually ended up being in the same theater as the Calhouns so we joined them for dinner at Firehouse afterwards. 
Leila carrying her stuff with her wherever she goes. 
Pullen Park: Seriously such a fun place. Leila and I LOVED the merry-go-round. 
When the Giants won the world series. :) 
Leila and Jane: best buds.

These pictures are from last month...
Surprising Daddy and Leila with a Labor Day gift...we were all so excited!
The whole family went to the doctor's office to see and hear the baby for the first time. 
Afterwards we took a family walk and as I looked at these two I just felt so beyond blessed. 
Leila immediately started reading up on new baby and being a big sister.
I think she is pretty darn excited. :) 

0 comments: