Sunday, October 12, 2008

molly mormon?

cleaning-- check
quilting-- check
crafting-- somewhat of a check
sewing-- check
cooking-- NO WAY!!!

i have come to the realization that i am just not a cook. i try and try but things just dont come out right. and now living on my it has become a struggle. but the other day i bought a muffin mix and made them....and they were good!!! i felt so much better about myself. and the best part about it was they were just add water!!!! that is my kind of cooking!!

3 comments:

Untypically Jia said...

You don't have to be a fabulous cook to be a Molly Mormon. Check out modernmollymormon.blogspot.com

I think you'd fit in just fine with the rest of us!

Anie said...

Way to GO Karlee!!! I don't think I ever made muffins when I was in college- even if it did just take adding water! I love that you are fitting right in with all the Molly's there in Rexburg! :) You're AMAZING!!!

Roxy said...

Are you nuts - you make the best cinnamon rolls in the world. Don't tell your mom, but your banana muffins are the best - bar none!! xoxoxRox