Thursday, October 9, 2008

my place

ok ok i will finally post all the pictures that i know everybody is dying to see....my very cute dorm!!


i thought that this gate woudl make dad happy...it is ment to keep out all those boys...it kinf of works...
dad should also love these strict curfew rules...i moved out but still feel very much at home
heres my door...i always have to take a picture of my doors...i just really love them for some reason...
the front room
from two angles...just for effect
the kitchen
again from two angles
the bathroom
do you love all our 70's tile?
here is my bed room...that is amy's side
and here is my side...our beds are really high and i am totally afraid of hights so the blue body pillow on my bed goes on the outside of my bed while i sleep as close to the wall as possible. good thing i have it too, because i have definately found it on the ground some mornings when i get up. but yes adley, aunt karlee is still afraid of the top bunk.
and here is our beautiful closet....i took these pictures right after clean check so our room is abnormally clean just for this photo shoot.

5 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

Looks like you are having fun! We miss you--infact, Derrick and Parker talked about you all last night and today. They can't decide who's girlfriend you are :) I am just happy they have good taste! I heard Kaite is coming to room with you. That should be so fun. Keep updating your blog!

GO Gray's said...

Derick and I just read Kelli's comments and he is all embarressed now. Anywyays cute photos I miss you and can't wait to see you. have fun!!!!

Tisha said...

looks fun chuck!! I love your bedding! funny about the geese!

martyrudd said...

Great pics!! Yeah for the updated blog...yes I will pass off on the clean apartment with my white glove. Dad will read this tonight and make his own comments.(Yes, he will love the gate and rules!!!) We have been busy all weekend with Erik's wedding so today, Oct.13, is the first time I have logged on. I'm just so happy you finally updated. xoxoxoMOM

martyrudd said...

This is YOUR DAD!!!!
Baby Girl,
You are correct, I do like the gate and the hours. I think they are a bit liberal however, Because I don't see any armed guard outside the gate. I am assuming that 1 hour before curfew means 5 pm.....isn't curfew still 6 pm or dark like it is at home???????
Love you, Daddy