Sunday, October 12, 2008

THANK YOU!!!

the best days of the semester have been the days that i get packages. i just want to say that i have the best mom in the world to send me all these packages. when i know a package is coming i check the mail like everyday!!! i just frickin love it. the best so far though was recieving an amazing package from another one of my most favorite people ever(ROXY) plus two big containers of my moms cookies. i was stoked out of my mind! i totally cried. so i just wanted to say thank you for this thoughtful gift. it was much appreciated! and thank you soooo much to the groseclose family as well for bringing these wonderful gifts to me. you all are the best! thanks again!

3 comments:

Anie said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!! I never got packages while I was at BYU!! I guess that's just another one of the advantages of being the baby of the family! Enjoy those cookies for me! :)

martyrudd said...

Whatever Anie, I sent you packages. It has just been so long ago that you have forgotten!! I don't think I ever sent you cookies tho, because your younger brothers were still home eating them as fast as I made them!! Thanks for the sweet 'thank you' Karlee girl. I hope you shared the cookies. xoxoMOM

Roxy said...

Anie just didn't know all the right people when she was at BYU and mom's right - I'm sure Clark ate all the dough before she could get the cookies on the sheet. Ready for another package? Remember, I can see Pacific Sunwear from my porch. xoxoxoRox