Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tyler's Visit

Tyler came for a little visit to Rexburg to say goodbye to the place and people before leaving on his mission. We had a great few days playing in the snow, eating, and enjoying a little Tyler time.

We have a great backyard at our place that doesn't get used as much as it should. After is snows, I always look out the window and the ground is just covered in this perfect blanket of white that is just asking to be rolled around in. So that's what we did. We got suited up and took advantage of our last winder here!


We made a pretty sweet snowman...the boys weren't very experienced with this but they caught on fast.

I also had a blast making a snow angel...look how deep that snow is!

Of course the boys had to have a snowball fight...I stayed out of it and after taking a few pictures I went back in the house to get warm! :)

We also had a couple friends over for dinner while Tyler was here and ended the night making some fun Halloween treats that were left over from the Halloween party I put together for a class I was substituting for. I'm forever a kid at heart!

We also had our ward halloween party the weekend that Tyler was here. The Primary and Sunday School were in charge so I was pretty busy getting everything together. This left Jeremy to take on the challenge of making chili for the "chili cook-off"alone. He worked really hard and finally put those chemistry goggles to good use!

All in all, such a fun weekend and we are both really going to miss having Tyler around! He definitely gets the best little brother award! And even though Jeremy didn't win the chili cook-off, I thought it was delicious! And if I wasn't in charge we totally would have won the costume contest...more on that to come! :)

0 comments: