Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chick-fil-A

One of the things I was really excited about when moving to North Carolina was all the Chick-fil-A restaurants! I like my chicken!!! But I've had to control the cravings to keep within budget. My mom, being the amazing mother she is, sent me this little gift in the mail...she knows me so well!
It provided the perfect family date night!
We joined the Dyers at the Chick-Fil-A down the road inside the mall. This is seriously the friendliest Chick-fil-A! They gave Leila and "Baby Dyer" these adorable little cow stuffed animals. So nice!
Leila loves her new buddy!
 (Yes I used a plastic place mat as a backdrop behind her head...real classy I know. :)
 
After Chick-fil-A we took a look inside this store in the mall called Roses. It's basically a cross between the dollar store and Ross. I don't even know if that description completely does it justice. It's nuts and we walked through the whole thing which took such a long time Leila fell asleep in her car seat. Ha! What a night! Such a fun date!

0 comments: