Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Four Months

4 Months! Whew what a whirlwind! It feels like we just moved here and I was doing her 3 month post and its already time for another month!
Another month, another doctor's appointment. More shots and updated stats.
Height: 24 3/4 inches
Weight: 12 pounds 6 ounces
Head Circumference: 39.6 cm
Leila is such a easy going baby and it is so amazing! She is really getting into her schedule and the whole sleeping at night thing is amazing! It is also nice that she is ok with being held off when she is hungry. She will take a binky which is really a life saver. Not to say that there aren't days that I feel a little crazy but I am truly grateful for the lack of extra stress!
The biggest development this month was Leila started food! She has really taken to it too! I can't wait to start putting some chunk on this girl!
Another big development this month...ready for it...Leila rolled over! Woohoo! I wouldn't say that she is "rolling" but she has done it so I'm counting it! :) 
She continues to be a little Chatty Cathy especially with the little butterflies in her gym. She talks to them more than us but at least she talking! :)
Just to top off this post, I couldn't resist sticking in a bunch of these pictures...her faces kill me!
Love our little fourth month old baby girl!

0 comments: