Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pirate Day

Anyone that knows me knows that I love free things. I know everyone loves free things but I think I love them a little more than normal. Free things seriously make my life! So when a friend in my ward sent out an email about getting a FREE DOZEN KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS I was all over it! All you had to do was dress up like a pirate. Not too big of a deal. I'm totally ok looking like a fool but it's always better to look like a fool with someone else. So Jessica and I decided to go together. Walking down Franklin street was awesome with everyone staring. :)
Ya we look like twin pirates but we really didn't have much to work with so we ended up in the same outfit. :)
Oh ya, and we got THREE dozen...one for me, one for Jess and one for Leila. Yes Leila got a free dozen of doughnuts for holding a toucan hand puppet. (We called it a parrot for costume purposes.) I wasn't planning on her counting but when someone offers you an extra free dozen doughnuts you don't pass that up.
We were seriously stoked! So grateful for a good friend to dress up with!
We each ended up with a dozen and a half (Leila gladly split her dozen with "Baby Dyer") and ate them all! So worth it!
 

0 comments: