Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Easter

I love Easter. It is such a beautiful time of the year and everything around me reminds me how blessed I am and how thankful I am for my Savior Jesus Christ. Because of Him I live a full life. I know who I am, where I came from, and where I'm going. Because of Him I can be with my family forever. I couldn't ask for anything more. On this Easter I am counting my blessings double! 
After attending church we took a family walk and snapped some pictures then headed home to get dinner going. We turned on "Fining Faith in Christ" for Leila while she snacked and we cooked. She loved it!
It was such a perfect Easter together as a family celebrating the life of Jesus Christ.
 
We like to keep the secular traditions of Easter separate from the actually holiday of Easter. I like celebrating Easter focused on Christ but also love to have the opportunity to celebrate Spring. Earlier in the week we decorated Easter Eggs with some friends. I'm so glad we could do this with them since they have 4 year old boys and it was fun to do it with kids that actually thought it was cool. Leila didn't know what was happening. Jeremy and I had a great time though!
After Easter Leila got to open her Easter basket. She got some really fun treats.
Her new obsession is Easter Eggs. I've had these for years so it didn't cost me a thing! Woot!
This girl is so funny about stuffed animals. She loves to just hold and snuggle them. It is adorable! My "Easter Bunny" aka Roxy (since I never had an Easter basket until Roxy felt bad for me and starting getting me one each year) actually added the stuffed lamb to Leila's basket. It was perfect!
Couldn't have asked for a more perfect Easter!


0 comments: