Friday, January 11, 2013

Giants Game

Jeremy and I were very spoiled to have gotten to go to a Raiders game and then a Giants game. A bunch of people from the Brentwood 3rd ward got together to go the game against the Braves.We did a little tailgating before and then bundled up for a chilly night of some baseball.

Our view...not as close as the Raiders game, but we could still see the action! :)

Dad unfortunately was out of town on business, but luckily we got a great second choice: Scotty Groseclose. He was the life of the party! :)

Mom and I

Thanks Bishop B for the jacket (and Parker Jeffs for the shirt). I was really reppin' the GIANTS! 

Jeremy obviously didn't get the Giants memo since he was wearing all blue...traitor! 

Vicki hung out with mom and I. I think they did more chatting than watching but they sure looked the part!

This was such a fun outing with the ward and I loved being there for mom's first experience at a professional sports game!

0 comments: