Thursday, January 17, 2013

Summing up the Summer

With summer coming to an end, I thought I would leave it with a few things to remember. It was a summer filled with 
Good food...
Dessert crepes 
These are only a few of the yummies that we treated ourselves to this summer! I definitely gained a few pounds being home and I'm so happy about it! :)
Strawberry Shortcake

Good Friends...
We loved having Kelsey come visit for a couple weeks this summer and doing extra fun things with her like Jelly Belly Factory!

Out to dinner with Vicki, Michelle, Charlene, Heather, and Mom...fun girls night out!

And Good Times...
Ripping out the Evans' pool and helping start the re-landscape....I obviously had fun with the sand underneath the pool. :)

Hanging out with Tyler for our last summer together before his mission!

My big project for the summer was my T-shirt quilt...still not finished but I cut up and pieced together 50 t-shirts from middle school and high school. I'm way excited about having a way to keep all these memories together!


0 comments: