Friday, January 11, 2013

Youth Conference

It was such an interesting experience to be on the other side of the youth conference experience. Jeremy and I volunteered to help with the registration. I sat there just thinking about how grateful I was to have found Jeremy and to be out of the dating phase of life! After awhile we decided to get out of there and do a lunch date to Fentons. It has been too long and it was so fun!
Mom and Me 
The four of us volunteering

FENTONS 
Delicious burger 
and a BLT...I ordered this on our first date...memories!
And of course an ice cream to share that was too big for even both of us to finish. Gotta love Fentons!

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

Fenton's sounds really good right now! Well I guess it always does... That was a super fun day, we were basically very awesome registration table people. And I don't even like BLT's, but that looks really yummy!