Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Daddy

I love being a mom and seeing how much Leila loves me. But, just as much, I love seeing Jeremy be a dad and how much Leila loves him. He doesn't get as much time with her so the time he has is very special.
He matches her for church sometimes and she loves it!
(She would not let go of him and was happy snuggling close.)
When Daddy had his first test, Leila and I made some celebratory cake pops.
So proud of Daddy!
When only breastfeeding just the mom gets the opportunity to feed baby. That is one benefit to bottles...Jeremy loves this time to feed Leila and so does she.
 
I also appreciate all the other things that Jeremy does for me.
Like taking apart our new TV to figure out how to get me some cable.
And studying his booty off every day to provide our family with a great future. 
So sometimes I provide him with a heart shaped brownie and glass of milk to show my appreciation. Honestly I couldn't be more grateful for such a great husband and dad to Leila.
 

0 comments: