Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rudd Sisterfest

The long awaited Rudd sister's reunion has finally come. The weekend of August 3rd to 6th all us girls (minus Jen who unfortunately couldn't make it) plus Cal headed up to Windsor, California for a stay at one of Mom and Dad's timeshares. It was a blast! I love my sisters and sister-in-laws so much and to have a long weekend with them and of course Mom and Roxy was long over due. We spent the weekend watching the entire first season of Downton Abbey, eating way too much candy, enjoying the pool, hitting the town, and of course enjoying the bonds of sisterhood! :)

Leave it to Roxy to feed our addictions...she always brings the best supply!

Had to put both pictures of Tish and I...who knew mom had two pairs of the same sun glasses! 

Some of the girls at the pool...it wasn't as warm as we hoped but still fun to relax together. 

One of the highlights of the weekend was celebrating JoSue's birthday. Mom took the Justin Beiber theme to the next level and we love her for her enthusiasm! Again, it was so fun to get to celebrate a member of the family that I never get to be around. Jo is a wonderful addition to the Rudd family and I love having her as another sister. 

We also designated this night our game night. I love to play games so I was all for it. Even the few of us who aren't as stoked about games put on a happy face for one round of Imaginiff. I had to post these four pictures because I died laughing as I scrolled through them. 

First snapped...after Jo asks "oh are you taking pictures?"

Karlee: "Just keep playing!"
Anie: "What? Pictures?"
Tisha: "Stop taking pictures Karlee!"
Mom sneaks in a smile while Rox, Jo, and Amy try to play it cool.

Karlee: "Just ignore me...it's an action shot."
Everyone bursts into laughter as they try to give an "action shot".

Everyone finally gives their best effort except Jo who gives up and decides to just be sly instead.

I love these girls! What a fun weekend with tons of fun memories!
(Thanks Anie for the stolen picture!)

0 comments: