Sunday, December 23, 2012

Trip to Camarillo

With the Rudd Sisterfest coming up, Anie and I planned a four day weekend right before for me to come down for a visit and then drive back up to Brentwood with her. We had a blast! I fell in love with Camarillo when I first visited for Spencer and Anie's wedding reception. I remember sitting in the Jenkins' backyard and just falling in love with everything about it. It was so fun to go back and visit. The weekend was filled with campfires in the backyard, trips to the beach and park, swimming at the pool, good food, discovering my new favorite restaurant in Carpenteria, a date with Anie to dinner atop a surprisingly difficult to climb sand dune, and of course lots of playing and laughing. 

I couldn't get enough of these three cute faces!!!

I couldn't leave out this picture of our castle complete with detached garage perfect for the girls dolls...I was very proud!

Of course we had to do a beauty parlor night...which isn't as fun with short hair but they still made me look fantastic!

And a couple pictures from the beach... 


A couple pictures from our date. It's pathetic that my sister with three kids is in far better shape than me. I was dying to get up that sand dune but it was so worth it when we made it to the top.
Thanks for the fun date Anie! 
On Tuesday we packed up for our drive back to Brentwood. It has been a long time since I have made this drive but it wasn't bad. The kids were troopers and it wasn't until the end that Calvin started to loose his patience. Anie is a wonder woman to handle three kids! But she was blessed with some gems!
Thanks to the Jenkins for such a great time!

 *Thanks Anie for a few of these stolen pictures!!!*

1 comments:

Anie said...

I read these posts several days ago but haven't had a sec to get on and comment. I LOVE it!! ALL of it! Thanks for the shout out Karlee! WE LOVE YOU!!!! I hope one day (hopefully very soon :) we will live close and be able to take our kids to the beach together and have all sorts of other fun! Love you so much! Thanks for coming to play!!