Friday, January 17, 2014

What Leila's into these days...

Leila is really coming into her own personality. It is fun to see her play and have likes and dislikes. I'm really loving this age!
Starting with a dislike...she doesn't like the love sac. Who knew?
But she loves her Bumbo! She is a little skinny and so she has a hard time filling it out, hence the blanket stuffed around her to help fill the gaps.
She also loves her rattle. She loves putting things in her mouth in general but she is especially into this rattle...she likes to SHAKE IT!
The little butterflies that spin above her in her gym are seriously her best friends. She can talk to them forever. She just lays there and has full conversations with them. It's seriously ADORABLE!
I'd also like to think that Leila is really into her mama right now. Since moving here we get to spend a lot of time together and I love it!  
Sometimes she doesn't agree...
But other times she loves it too!
It's so fun to get to hang out with my best friend and she seems to be pretty happy about it too!
 
But it's not just me that she likes...she LOVES her Daddy!
It's hard that they don't get to see each other as much as they would like but when Daddy comes home, Leila couldn't be happier!
We decided to go visit Daddy at school for lunch this month but unfortunately it didn't go as well as hoped. We took the bus and despite running to the bus stop and accidentally getting on the wrong one, we did make it to the right place. However, the cafeteria was pretty loud and she wasn't used to so much noise that I think it freaked her out. Plus she was sleepy and after meeting so many fun people, which she loved, she passed out in the Ergo on the bus just like this: gripping her hands, covering her face. I couldn't bear to move her! She just melts my heart!
She's my little model and I love our photo shoots. I definitely take way too many pictures of her but I can't get over every little expression. She is really growing and it is fun to see her coming into her own personality.
She is keeping us busy and we love every minute!

0 comments: