Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Extra Highlights of May

For the sake of documenting all the little moments, here is a slew of pictures from May.

Leila is such a good sleeper. We trained her to sleep in her crib at a young age which is fantastic but also sad because I never get to snuggle my sleeping baby anymore. This month, with the realization that my baby is no longer a baby, I got a little obsessed with just how sweet, absolutely perfect and sometimes so silly she is when she sleeps. So don't mind my million of sleeping pictures that follow. 
So tired she passed out on our bed.
Asleep with her bum in the air, but always snuggling her lady bug.
I always find her in the weirdest positions. 
And sometimes even with her clothes off. I didn't know she knew how to take her pants off!
And I just can't get over how cute she is when she wakes up!
She is really great about playing by herself: blocks,
her beloved shopping cart,
her stuffed animals, 
and lots of books!
Early morning playtime...everything in the mouth.
My poor girl got her first real bad bout of sickness. It really broke my heart! The one benefit was all the snuggles I got!
Our ward had a camp out this month. We skipped the camping part and just enjoyed a fun little cook out. 
Evening skype chats with Gram and Papa
First taste of ice cream...it was a hit!
Bath time with Daddy is even more fun!
I love how much she loves the water. She is completely fearless and just loves to play!
Leila is such a good helper! She is great about helping with the laundry!
She's really into putting things into bags and carrying them around with her. 
And she is a great eater!!!
Love our daddy time!! And this beautiful May weather! And having a park down the street!
Mother's Day with this girl is the best!
Leila at her one year appointment! She is looking less like a baby and more like a toddler! :(

0 comments: