Thursday, June 12, 2014

Leila and Me

When Leila was first born everyone thought she was the spitting image of me. Slowly but surely however, as Leila grew everyone started changing their tune. Suddenly Leila looked just like Jeremy. Now I'm not complaining because I think Jeremy is pretty darn cute so I'm totally ok with all our children looking like him. But when I just worked my butt off to grow this human being I want to have something of me to show for it. I'm happy that she got my hair at least. I thought that might be all until I was looking at my baby pictures the other day.
I'll just say that I personally think there is a slight resemblance...and I'm darn proud of it!
I always thought I wanted a boy first...but this girl is more than I could have ever hoped for. Love having her as my best buddy.

1 comments:

martyrudd said...

Yes, Karlee girl...Leila looks just like you!! Love these old time pics!! xoxox