Saturday, June 7, 2014

Seven Months

December 9, 2013
My baby is seven months old! It is so fun to see the combination of Jeremy and I in her. I can confidently say that she doesn't get her petite frame from me. Everyone is always saying she is like a little doll. She's got perfect ivory skin too so it makes sense. But I'm not complaining about her size. She isn't breaking my back yet so I'm ok with it.
Leila is getting more and more social everyday. She especially loves other kids. Whenever she sees any child of any age she will go jumping out of my arms to get to them.
Two of her favorite things? Sticking out her tongue and grabbing and sucking on her toes.
Leila went on her first plane ride this month all the way to California and did great! She was really happy and barely even fussed the whole time. She was so busy entertaining all the people around her she didn't sleep as much as she needed so she passed out once we got there and the same on the way home.
Her hair has finally really started laying down now that it is getting longer. I want to keep a lock of it because it is so soft and perfect but I can't bring myself to cut it!
While we were in California Leila started transitioning to more food over milk. She can really put it away! Once we got home she completely weaned herself which is a harder for me than I thought it would be. I miss it but since it was such a struggle we are both happier in the end. Also she starting reaching for people. I think it started because she was being held by other people so much while we are in California that she would reach for me, but after awhile she was reaching for some other people too.
Leila really makes me laugh everyday. She has got a great sense of humor and loves to entertain. One of my favorite things about Leila is the joy she brings to me and others everyday.

0 comments: