Thursday, June 12, 2014

When Daddy is home from school...

Almost our whole married life Jeremy and/or I have always been in school so we are pretty used to that life by now. However since having Leila it has become harder. Jeremy and Leila don't get a lot of time together on the week days and since Jeremy has to treat Saturdays like any other day of school, weekends aren't much better. But the best part about being in school is that you get time off for school holidays! Leila couldn't be happier to have her Daddy home all the time right now and I think it will be an especially hard adjustment when he has to back. Here are some things that they have enjoyed these last couple of weeks.
Reading lots of stories, 
eating out, 
swinging at the park, 
early mornings goofing around,
and lots of kisses!
Leila's not the only one that has really enjoyed Jeremy being home either. It's nice to have my best friend around sometimes. This break was just what we needed. I don't think that I can say we are ready for school to start back up but I am grateful for this time in our life where we get these kinds of breaks from the day to day. Enjoying every minute! 

0 comments: