Wednesday, July 30, 2014

24th Birthday

I couldn't have asked for a better birthday this year. I was so spoiled by my family and friends!
To start the day my sweet sister came out to treat me to brunch at "Ye Olde Waffle Shoppe" in downtown Chapel Hill. She brought Ez and I brought Leila so it was a fun little double date!
Leila treated me to a great nap afterward so I had some time to relax. :) 
 
For dinner was had the sister missionaries over. We had them over for Jeremy's birthday a few months before and thought we would keep up the tradition. Jeremy made a yummy dinner with ice cream for dessert!
My sweet friend Jessica and I also went out to Coldstone with our little ones to celebrate. I loved going out and am so grateful to have great friends here!
 
Then on the weekend we got together with all the Calhouns to celebrate with my birthday buddies Pargie and Sam. What a fun night! Good food and THREE desserts plus a night full of laughter!
So grateful for all the love today! Here's to another great year of life!

1 comments:

martyrudd said...

Our Favorite February birthday kids!! xoxox