Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ten Months

March 9: Ten Months Old
What a month it has been. Leila's little big personality is developing more and more each day. She has learned how to clap this month and just like every other trick she has learned to do I just melt whenever she does it. It is so cute and she is just so proud of herself!
The biggest change however is that this girls is officially on the move. She has started crawling (the army crawl) all over the place. This means that she can get places that she wants to go on her own and get things that she wants all on her own. I'm so excited but a more mobile child makes me nervous! Sometimes I just wish she would stay my little baby forever.
I have noticed this month to be a little more challenging. As she gets older she has realized that she has an opinion about things so she hasn't been as easy. She started giving up her second nap so that she can play more. She's such a sweet girl about it and will just play in her bed all by herself when I put her down but she will not fall asleep. Eventually I just get her. Maybe quiet time is all I'm going to get anymore. We'll see! :)
But with or without extra nap time I love every minute with this girl of mine! 

1 comments:

martyrudd said...

Love the last picture...definitely a cute side pose!!