Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A look at Leila in February

 Whew! February has come and gone. This month always goes so quickly for me but especially this February. It was such a fun month with lots of celebrating and time together as a family. Here are some highlights of my favorite girl during one of my favorite months of the year.
We are raising a Carolina Tarheel for sure! This girl looks so cute in her UNC gear and her absolute favorite toy is her Carolina ball.  
It is so fun to watch this little girl's personality shine through and to watch her play. It is such a small thing but she plays so well by herself and it is so fun to see how she is growing. 
I've said it a million times but I just love how social my little girl is. She loves all her little friends which makes play dates lots of fun! 
First time meeting her best bud Jake. She was a lot more excited about it than he was. :) 
This is probably one of my favorite pictures ever. These three kids are the best of friends and I absolutely love it!
Not only is this girl a social butterfly but she is a little ham. With just a little pink, a little frill, and a pair of sunglasses this girl turns on the charm!
Her favorite place is still the bath tub with her swimmer buddies.
Loved that this one shows off her brilliant blue eyes!! 
Leila loves to plank these days...just like her Daddy!
They are so much alike in so many ways and there is nobody she would rather play with than him.
He's got the play thing down but I'm not so sure about the dressing thing...
We aren't the only ones that love our Leila either...here's Leila with a Valentine package as big as her from Gram and Papa. She was so excited when we picked it up!
Totally random but this month I have been making a ton of baby food and I have been pretty proud of myself!  
Leila is diggin' it too!
I dressed Leila in a very springy outfit in hopes to bring spring a little earlier. The whole day I just looked at her and felt cheery. There is just something about this girl that makes me and everyone around her happy.  
Another fabulous February and excited for March!

1 comments:

martyrudd said...

We love our Carolina kids!! xoxoGramPapa