Friday, July 25, 2014

Snow-Maggedon

So apparently it doesn't snow in the south...could have fooled us! On February 11th it started snowing and just didn't stop. School was canceled midway through the day and thankfully Jeremy was able to catch the last bus home. Several of our friends weren't as lucky and got stuck on the freeway in a complete standstill. Needless to say the next several days of life were canceled and declared SNOW DAYS! We were beyond excited!
Some people were complaining but not us! Snow is a lot more fun when you can just stay home and play!
Leila was loving looking at all the snow out the window but we couldn't just stay inside so we bundled up and headed out.
I was surprised at how much snow actually did fall and yet I still can't believe it was enough to cancel school for so long. But hey I'll take it!
We really bundled up but were pleasantly surprised to not have it be as cold as Rexburg snows. Who knew snow could be such a treat?!
 
We played a lot both outside and in but my favorite thing by far about these few days of snow was getting to have all this extra time with my hubby. I never thought I would be so thankful for a "Snow-Maggedon"!

0 comments: