Thursday, July 10, 2014

Life with Leila in January

Looking back at this month there are so many random pictures throughout that represent memories that I just don't want to forget! So here it goes!
This little outfit belonged to one of Leila's cousins and I just love it. By the time I put it on her however it was a little small. Dang! I realized this month how quickly she is growing!
One of my favorite things is to bring Leila into bed with us to drink her bottle in he morning. She just snuggles right in. I looked over at her and just couldn't help but melt at how sweet she looked just waiting for me to come snuggle!
These two pictures are from another morning with Leila. She used to just play in this little gym every morning. Not anymore! Instead of just laying there she rolls around until she knocks it over and gets stuck in the bars. Ha! I'm so sad that she is starting to grow out of her "baby toys".
We have been so blessed with such sweet neighbors. We just love Anna and Gabe!! Anna and Leila came to a Relief Society recipe swap which was so fun. Leila stayed up way past her bedtime but loved it! :)
Just a picture of Leila and Daddy waving to me from the window. I love that she is always happy to see me.
One of Daddy's days off this month included a trip to Rise Bakery for some doughnuts!!
This is just a glimpse into daily life with me and Leila. Bundled up for a walk but not before a stop to drop our trash and sort our recycling. Her face though. :)
Leila's first snow. It was barely anything (especially after spending many winters in Rexburg) but I couldn't have her miss the experience! I wasn't sure that we would get another chance here in the south. So I bundled her up early in the morning to catch it before it all melted.
I'm bummed that I haven't been able to catch better pictures of this but this is how Leila plays. She always sticks something in her mouth and just leaves it there while she continues to play with other things. Just cracks me up!
Sunday fort with Daddy. I didn't know what they were doing and walked into the room to this. Too precious not to capture.
It's no secret that Leila is very social. She LOVES kids. I hate that we don't live close to all her cousins so she can build those relationships with them. But I try and show her pictures of them often. So sweet to see how excited she got to see all these pictures!
I'm bummed we don't have any windows that are low to the ground because Leila loves too just stare out the window. Especially with all the snow that we have right now. Plus I just love all that hair and that cute bum!
We rarely go out as a family because we are just too darn cheap but when Jeremy gets hit with a hamburger craving I know a homemade one just won't suffice. So we had a family date night to 5 Guys and it was so worth it. At least we thought so...Leila wasn't too sure. 
 
Whew! What a month! I know I am a little picture obsessed but I want to make sure I remember all these sweet times with my little family. Happy January!


0 comments: