Thursday, July 10, 2014

Calhoun Cousins

So I didn't really have cousins my age growing up. I remember tagging along with some older cousins and just wishing I was their age. But even then I only saw them every so often. As I did get older and saw all my siblings have cousin friends I always wanted to have that kind of relationship. There is something special about cousins. When we decided to move to NC I was so relieved to know that we would have he Calhouns close and that Leila would be able to be near at least a few of her cousins. It has been such a blessing to me but also such a treat to see Leila with her cousins. They are all so good to her and she loves them more than they even know. She is so happy whenever she sees them and can even keep up with those wild wrestling boys.
These pictures are from one of our days at the Calhoun house the end of this month. (January)
Leila never lacks for entertainment.
Sometimes she's he fifth wheel but she even digs that!
 
This is by far my favorite picture sequence. I took so many and just died going through them. I only included the two best ones though.
I snapped a couple pictures as we were leaving. Always my favorite that they are so excited to see each other when we arrive and have to have an extended goodbye before we leave.  
Love these cousins!

1 comments:

martyrudd said...

These are the cutest pics!! Sam saluting and Leila holding the gun is awesome!!