Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Valentines Day

I couldn't be luckier to have two valentines this year for Valentine's Day. These two cuties looked so cute on Sunday. I love that Jeremy is willing to match with his girls! :)
 
On Valentine's Day Leila gave her Daddy a sweet note that she made him. (She wanted to keep it!)
We were supposed to go to school with Jeremy for a baby lab that Leila was participating in but since it was still a snow day we got to enjoy the day at home. We had lots of time to play and of course had a photo shoot!
(My mom made this quilt for Leila and I just love it! It is made with some fabric that my mom had saved forever and it is actually how we came up with Leila's comfort item being a ladybug.)
Quick family picture
After Leila was down for bed it was date night for me and Jeremy!
I whipped up some Chic-Fil-A...ok I ran and picked it up :)
Then we watched a movie and I accidentally punched Jeremy in the face...oops!!
Besides the punch it was a great day spent with the two people I love the most. I am one lucky girl!

0 comments: